|Street of Dreams|
|Single by Guns N' Roses|
|Released|| (Album) November 23, 2008|
(Single) March 14, 2009
|Writers||Axl Rose, Dizzy Reed, Tommy Stinson, Robin Finck, Paul Tobias|
|Producer||Axl Rose, Caram Costanzo|
|Chinese Democracy chronology|
"Street of Dreams" (formerly known as "The Blues") is the fourth track on Guns N' Roses' 2008 album Chinese Democracy. It was released as a single on March 14, 2009, but failed to chart on anything notable.
"Street of Dreams" (then known as "The Blues") made its live debut at the House of Blues concert in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 1st, 2001, along with several other previously unheard tracks from Chinese Democracy. The other songs debuted at the show were "Oh My God", "Chinese Democracy", "Riad N' the Bedouins", "Silkworms".
It would become one of the most frequently played songs from the album, being performed at virtually every Guns N' Roses concert since, almost 200 times as of 2011.
- Guns N' Roses and former members
- Axl Rose - lead vocals, arrangement, digital editing
- Robin Finck - lead guitar, guitar solo, additional arrangements
- Buckethead - lead guitar, guitar solo, additional arrangements
- Bumblefoot - guitar
- Paul Tobias - guitar
- Richard Fortus - guitar
- Tommy Stinson - bass, background vocals, arrangement
- Dizzy Reed - piano, keyboards, background vocals, orchestral arrangement, synth orchestra, arrangement
- Chris Pitman - keyboards, synth orchestra, sub bass
- Josh Freese - drum arrangement
- Brain - drums, drum arrangement